We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Under that legislation, such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used to carry out the booking on the site meridianotel.it. If you specify the appropriate box, your details will also be used to send you messages of an informative and / or commercial. (eg. Newsletter).
- Data will be processed both manually and using telematic systems.
- The provision of data is optional, however a refusal would imply the impossibility to offer the services provided by meridianotel.it.
- The data will not be communicated to anybody.
- The data controller is: Bellano Hotels & Spa Srl, Viale Zara 58, 20124 Milano (MI) - ITALIA.
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of D.lgs. 196/2003, which for your convenience.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Article 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person concerned shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning the controller, data processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.